“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”George Bernard Shaw
Integrating the latest science, psychology, and practice, this intensive and customized workshop helps participants ensure effective communication. During two days of practical and experiential learning, we will explore the valuable personal and business rewards of applying the practice of mindfulness to the essential skills of communication and listening.
- Being present & listening to yourself
- Communicating clearly in stressful circumstances
- Cultivating empathy in communication
- Working skillfully with conflict
- Cultivating assertiveness & authentic communication
- Facilitating dialogue
This course can be taken on its own or as part of the Professional Communication Certificate and is also an elective of the Integrated Mindfulness Certificate.
Two days, 15 hours, Classroom
Oct 17 – 18, 2019
Feb 24 – Feb 25, 2020
May 05 – May 06, 2020